AMS Mission and Goals
Mission: Fill our students “tool boxes” so that whatever path they choose they have the opportunity to traverse that road.
Using multi-tiered system of supports, help each child to reach their greatest potential to be college and career ready.
Ensure that students & staff are healthy, safe, & supported emotionally, physically, & socially.
Design, implement, & support a competency based curriculum anchored in performance assessment.
Develop & implement a system to better communicate student progress through the differentiation of process & product grades.
Ensure that our facilities & processes promote a safe environment for learning through capacity building, training, & strategic maintenance.
SAU 39 Educational Vision
SAU 39 Mission Statement: We will engage, challenge, and support all learners.
SAU 39 Core Values: Our schools cultivate and model our belief in our students’ ability to learn when:
- We surround our children with caring adults.
- We promote a culture of collaboration, reflection, and responsibility.
- We uphold high academic, civic, and social learning expectations.
- We prepare students for college, work, and citizenship.
- We nurture curiosity, empathy, and lifelong learning.
- We challenge students to grapple with serious questions and ideas.
- We refine teaching and learning through research and use of best practices.
- We celebrate effort and achievement of all members of our learning community.
- We work in partnership with our communities.
- We measure our progress with a variety of indicators.