NHHEAF - EVENING PRESENTATION
"PAYING FOR COLLEGE 101"
The NHHEAF organization presented information to assist seniors and parents with understanding the financial aid award letters, loans, and next steps. If you were unable to attend, please see below. We have listed the resources, as well as, the link of the recorded presentation. Please feel free to Contact Denise Fall from NHHEAF if you have any questions.
Here are the links for the handouts that accompany this presentation:
1. Financial Aid Insider 2020 - 2021 Click Here!!!
2. Financial Aid Worksheet Click Here!!!
3. Federal Aid Programs Click Here!!!
4. Slides from "Paying 101 Presentation" Click Here!!!
5. Link for the recording of presentation Click Here!!! Passcode: 7BC$MSA8
If you have additional questions please contact Denise Fall @ 1-800-525-2577 x329
8TH GRADE TRANSITION TO 9TH GRADE
This is where you will find valuable information regarding Transitioning to Souhegan H.S., Course Selection process, Freshmen Schedule, Graduation requirements, etc.
9th and 10th Grade Course Selection - PowerPoint
This is where you will find valuable information regarding Class Presentations, Online Course Requests, Graduation Requirements, etc.
Junior College Night - PowerPoint
This is where you will find valuable information that was presented to our juniors and parents to prepare for what lies ahead for senior year and the college process
* Where to Start
* What are you looking for in a college
* College Admissions and much more.......
Senior College Presentation - PowerPoint
This is where you will find valuable information that was presented to our seniors and parents regarding the college application process......
- Review College Admissions Factors
- Review Application Procedures
- Review Souhegan Procedures
Click below to view the presentation