SAU 39 Educational Vision
We will engage, challenge, and support all learners.
Our schools cultivate and model our belief in our students’ ability to learn when:
- We surround our children with caring adults.
- We promote a culture of collaboration, reflection, and responsibility.
- We uphold high academic, civic, and social learning expectations.
- We prepare students for college, work, and citizenship.
- We nurture curiosity, empathy, and lifelong learning.
- We challenge students to grapple with serious questions and ideas.
- We refine teaching and learning through research and use of best practices.
- We celebrate effort and achievement of all members of our learning community.
- We work in partnership with our communities.
- We measure our progress with a variety of indicators.