New Student Information
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Welcome to Souhegan High School!
In order to properly register your son/daughter for 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade please do the following:
- Login > CREATE A FAMILY ACCOUNT
- Select NEW STUDENT
- Add the new student
- Go to Enrollment
- Select the top form and begin to enter or edit your information. Fields with a red dot are required.
- Select next when each form is complete and the next form will display.
- Select SUBMIT when you have completed all forms.
- You will see “Congratulations” once you have completed the online registration link!
Step 2. You will need to bring in the following documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of immunizations & most recent physical
- 2 Proofs of residency – copy of purchase/lease agreement or property tax bill AND a current utility bill with your Amherst or Mont Vernon physical address (PO Boxes are not acceptable)
- Unofficial transcript from former high school
- Withdrawal form from former high school with withdrawal grades/credits
- IEP/504 (if applicable)
- Divorce decree or parenting plans (if applicable)
Step 3. Call Registrar at 603-673-9940 ext. 5309 to schedule:
- An appointment with one of our School Counselors (to set up courses)
- Tour for new student and family
- Answer any questions
Other information/links that may be helpful:
Note to New StudentsOff to the left hand side of the page you'll see three tabs beneath new student information. These are various resources that could be helpful to you. The dictionary explains some different things about the school, and the resources are there to help you understand the Souhegan culture a little before coming in. This is the same for Claw Resources. Please free to check them out!
- Bus Company – Butler Bus 603-213-6399
- My School Bucks: https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ver2/login/getmain?requestAction=home
- Free and Reduced Meals Info: https://www.sau39.org/Page/120 or something similar to the link on the Clark/Wilkins website https://www.sau39.org/Domain/459
- Souhegan School Nurse – 603-673-9940 ext. 5327
- Souhegan Athletic Department – 603-673-9940 ext. 5330