Parent PortalAMS provides parents with internet access to their child's biographical information, attendance, and class schedule through the Parent Portal website. Report cards are also posted on this site after they have been distributed in class.
The Parent Portal website is a password secure system (similar to the My School Bucks System which parents may have set up to access their student's lunch account).
You access the system by logging onto the Parent Portal website at the Parent Portal Login: LINK
The first time you visit the parent portal, you will need to set up your account. Please click on "CREATE ACCOUNT" (located beneath the login box) and follow these directions:
- Enter your FIRST NAME and LAST NAME exactly as it was submitted on your child's school registration form. (For example, if you submitted Kathleen as your first name, using Kathy will not find a match.)
- Enter a parent LOGIN NAME. We suggest you use your first initial and last name (i.e., Kathleen Brown would be kbrown). However, you may choose any login name you would like.
- Enter the ID NUMBER of your child. This number may be obtained from your child. It is printed on their schedule and is the number used for purchasing lunch. If you have more than one child at AMS, you may add additional children after you create the account.
- When the information above has been entered, click "CREATE ACCOUNT". An email is automatically sent to the email address that we have on file.
- Please check for an email with a subject line of PARENTAL ACCESS FOR... The email includes a temporary password for accessing the parent portal. The first time that you long in you will be asked to change your password. The process can be repeated for additional parents to register.
- Select your child's name for access to their school information.
- Select "MY ACCOUNT" to add additional AMS siblings to your account or change your password.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or difficulties.